USTA South Carolina, headquartered in Columbia, SC is hiring a full-time Competition Coordinator to:
- Act as primary contact person for players, parents and coaches to guide and educate to the USTA competition pathway
- Monitor and oversee publishing of USTA SC sanctioned tournament scores for standings and rankings in TennisLink
- Provide administrative support and information to tournament directors on the use of TDM and TennisLink software, including hosting yearly Tournament Director’s Workshops.
- Assist in planning and organizing special competitive junior events in SC or for SC players at Sectional/National events.
Comprehensive job description
Please send completed applications to Victoria Smith at email@example.com. Applications will be accepted through the close of business on February 14, 2014.
If you are interested in an internship, contact Victoria Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you're looking for ways to volunteer with the USTA, click here.
US Tennis Association South Carolina (USTA SC), headquartered in Columbia, SC is hiring a full-time Manager of Membership Growth Initiatives and Community Development to:
- Support local tennis providers and organizations to prosper and thereby improve the quality and range of opportunities for South Carolina residents to participate in tennis programs.
- Assist the Executive Director in the overall implementation of Membership Growth Initiatives. Manage and coordinate strategies across departments to achieve goals set by USTA Southern and USTA SC in USTA membership and participation.
- Recruit and train community tennis leaders throughout the state forming, expanding and consolidating Community Tennis Associations through in-person contact at meetings or events and correspondence, phone contact and travel as needed.